Oskar Storm, our Technical Specification Manager, has a unique width in his glass experience and has developed a passion for the visual aspects of glass. In his years of specification, he has also developed a network among consultants and suppliers of complementary products for facades making him adapt a system view of the façade. Today a façade must be dynamic to meet demands of legislation and specification, and Oskar has a firm grip on shaders and automation options.
Check Oskar pratar om glas Youtube channel!
Tomorrow flat glass must be recycled in a circular way and this is a special area of interest to Oskar. We stand before peak sand and flat glass must be produced more and more from end of life flat glass.
Technical Specification Manager Scandinavia
Ripvägen 3 • 382 34 Nybro • Sweden
Mobile: +46 702 558844
List of references
- Villa Ola, Askersund (middle pane Vision Lite)
- Foajen, Malmö, North side to Carlsgatan (ground floor middle pane Vision Lite)
- Kv Hästskon, Stockholm (DGU shopfronts, on Diamant substrate)
- Liljewachs Art museum extension, Stockholm
- Sergelgatan Stockholm, shopfronts (on Diamant)
COOL-LITE® SKN 176II
- Kv Priorn, Malmö (inner pane ECLAZ)
- C4 Shopping, Kristianstad
- Vattnets Hus, Ängelholm
- Fort Knox, Växjö
- Ramböll Nyhavna, Trondheim
- Arlanda Forest Hotel, (single glass coating towards PVB)
Cool-Lite Xt. 70/33
Cool-Lite Xtreme 70/33
- Foajen Malmö S/W side. TGU with inner pane ECLAZ. On ground floor Vision Lite middle pane.
- Priorn Malmö Ground floor shopfronts: TGU with middle pane Vision Lite and inner pane ECLAZ.
- Axis head Office, Lund
- ICON entrance, Växjö (oversize 7 meters)
- Regionens Hus, Gothenburg
- Nordstan south entrance, Gothenburg
- KKV, Örebro
- Ikea Kungens Kurva, Stockholm (from April 2020)
- M-Bilar, Borlänge (DGU with ECLAZ)
- Munch Brygge, Oslo
Glass For Facade
We play our part in designing some of the world’s most iconic architectural projects, offering a wide range of innovative glazing solutions for façades. Partners such as visionary architects or contractors striving to deliver the ultimate building envelope have helped establish Saint-Gobain as a key glazing supplier to the global construction industry.
COOL-LITE® SKN 183 & SKN 183 II
COOL-LITE® SKN 183 (II) is Saint-Gobain’s latest innovative coated glass, with the highest light transmission in the COOL-LITE® range (TL=75% in DGU) combined with a low solar factor (40%), high selectivity (S = 1.88) and neutral aesthetics. It is an ideal product for facades (curtain walls, window band facades, punctuated facades…), in commercial and residential buildings where high daylight income is desired, with no compromise on performance.
Oskar Storm articles
4/2019 On dynamic facades Tempered vs laminated outer pane 3/2019 Thoughts on GPD Tampere On hosting a GPD workshop 2/2019 Troubles with triangular TGU 3/2018 Patterened Glass in facades 1/2018 Full spectral façade calculation 1/2018 Sageglass – pros and cons 3/2017 Low Iron Glass 3/2016 On reflection of facades 1/2016 Glass+Inside Shader=True 4/2015 Value shifts with TGU